At last a toothbrush has been developed for ortho patients
that is designed to be used in the manner that most patients brush on a
Why does the patented Platypus® ortho brush work?
- Designed to be effective when used
in a manner that most patients actually use a toothbrush. Eliminates
- Inner bristles 2mm shorter for
better adaptation over brackets and archwires.
- Inner MEDIUM bristles assist with
better cleaning of stainless or resin appliances.
- SOFT outer bristles angled/curved
inwards. This assists in bristles folding inwards, focusing on areas where the
brackets meet the anatomy as well as behind the archwires. This is the area
where over 85% of decalcification and decay occur while wearing braces.
- Silicone grips designed for
maximum comfort and ease of use.